Register NOW-County Children’s Officer Webinar
16th February 2021
The next Children's Officer Webinar takes place on Saturday 20 February 2021 at midday. On this occasion we invite not just our network of County Children's Officers to attend but the invitation is open to Club Children's Officers or others who may also wish to attend.
Topics to be discussed on the day will include:
- Update on new Code of Behaviour (Underage)
- Guidance on online coaching of children
- The Child Safeguarding Risk Assessment and Child Safeguarding Statement process to be completed by 31 May 2021
- Agreed new supervision ratios when working with children
- Availability of vetting list and safeguarding training lists for all clubs
- Guest input by NUIG on research to study the impact of Covid 19 on young people
- The role of the Children's Officer in arranging safeguarding training
- Future availability of the virtual Safeguarding 1 and Safeguarding 3 (DLP) training plus the face to face training and the online refresher programme
- Advance notice of Sport Ireland audit in 2022
- Report on new anti-bullying programme being developed with Google
Please see hyperlink below to register your attendance for the webinar to be completed before 12noon on Wednesday the 17th. We would ask that you forward this invite to your club children’s officer and any person or committee you believe would benefit from participating in a discussion or update on the above topics .
The link for the Webinar will follow on Thursday for all those that have registered.