Kellogg's Cul Camps - Antrim 201
A nationally coordinated programme, Kellogg's Cul Camps encourages children to learn and develop sporting and life-skills by participating in a Gaelic Games, in a fun, non-competitive environment. Irrespective of sporting skill or ability, at Kellogg's Cul Camps children are encouraged to:
- Hone their sporting skills through participation in Gaelic Games.
- Learn new ideas and meet new people
- Develop a keen sense of fair-play and personal achievement
- Stay active and healthy!
- Have FUN!
Children will also receive a full set of Kellogg'splaying gear (training top and jersey) and a nifty knapsack!
Child 1: £40
Child 2: £35 (Total £75) Child 3: £30 (Total £105) Child 4: £30 (Total £135) Child 5: £30 (Total £175)
Child 6: £30 (Total £205)
(Each additional child is charged £30)
If you child would like to do a second camp without getting gear, there is a reduced cost of only £25.
What to Bring
- Packed Lunch (Supervised half hour between 12 & 1 pm)
- Suitable playing gear e.g. Runners
- Change of Gear on wet days
- Towel, Sun Cream if necessary
- Your Hurley & Helmet for Hurling Camp.
The Coaching Team
The staff on the Kellogg's Cul Camps are experienced quality coaches (male & female), who have GAA coaching qualifications. They are enthusiastic people who have a proven record of interacting personally with children.
To avoid disappointment book early.
To book please download the application form below which also includes a schedule of when the Kellogg's Cul Camps are taking place.
or book online http://www.kelloggsculcamps.ga...
Antrim County Coordinator